This statement applies to A Maze’N Things.
As operator of www.amazenthings.com.au (“Site”), A Maze’N Things Pty Ltd (“A Maze’N Things”) will, from time to time, collect Personal Information from you.
This privacy statement sets out how A Maze’N Things uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website.
A Maze’N Things is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide Personal Information, we assure you that this information will be used in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles (“NPPs”).
A Maze’N Things may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
As you browse our “Site”, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. This then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with A Maze’N Things.
A Maze’N Things will collect Personal Information about you when and if you complete the following actions:
- you create a Roller account during the booking process;
- you confirm and pay for products and services we make available via website;
- you subscribe to our newsletter via our sign-up page;
- you enter a competition;
- you complete a survey; or
- you provide feedback to A Maze’N Things via email or online form.
The types of Personal Information we collect include:
- name and contact details;
- electronic addresses such as email;
- transaction details relating to your use of our products and services; and
- any preferences you tell us about.
The main reason we collect this information is so we can contact you in the case of any change to your booking. We also need this information in order to process your payment.
A Maze’N Things will not collect, use or disclose any sensitive information unless:
- we receive your express consent;
- we are required to by law;
- it is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to the life or health of an individual who is physically incapable of giving or communicating that consent; or
- it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a claim.
Uses of Information
We will use the Personal Information you provide to us through “Site” for the purpose for which it was provided and collected and directly related purposes. A Maze’N Things may also use your Personal Information for marketing and research purposes, unless you tell us otherwise. If you do not wish to receive marketing communication you can contact A Maze’N Things to advise accordingly. Please note that we may still need to use your Personal Information to provide you with the products you have requested as a customer.
Marketing materials might include newsletters or promotional offers from time to time.
Normal uses of your Personal Information may include:
- processing and administering your dealings with us as a customer;
- providing you with the products and services you have requested from us;
- as detailed above, contacting you in the case of an activity cancellation or to notify change of activity details.
A Maze’N Things will disclose your Personal Information in certain limited circumstances if this is required by law or permitted under the Privacy Act.
Note that sometimes A Maze’N Things extracts information from our collected records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. A Maze’N Things uses the aggregated data for research purposes and may share the data with third parties.
How you control and access your information
Under the Privacy Act, and the relevant state privacy legislation, you have a right to seek access to information, which A Maze’N Things holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You are able to access or correct the Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com
How we protect your information
We are required to and are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized misuse, loss, access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All details entered into the website during, including card details, will not be stored on the website. To ensure that there are no fraudulent card payments in the unlikely event that an unwanted person is using your account, we require you to enter in your card details upon each payment on the website.
A Maze’N Things is not responsible for any unauthorized use of or access to the Personal Information provided. This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time by us at our sole discretion and variations will become effective at the time of posting.
Links to 3rd party websites
How to contact us
A Maze’N Things
1805 Phillip Island Road
Cowes Victoria 3922
+61 3 5952 3383